[antlr-interest] Re : Grammer file queries...

ajit vilasrao shinde connectajit at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:38:13 PDT 2009

Hello,Thanks for replay. Could you please suggest me some links where I can have some example on this particularly extending existing grammar file. ThanksOn 3 Jun 2009 08:40:18 -0000 "ajit vilasrao shinde"  wrote  Hello Everyone1. I am new to ANLTR and I have tried out some example available on site. I have some questions regarding grammer file.2. Is there any way to extend the existing grammer file?3. Is there any way to combine multiple grammer files while lexer/parser code generation. Is it possible to generate Lexer/Parser for C++ language. I think as of now ANTLR support generation for C language which is C++ compatible.      Ajit

Ajit V. Shinde