[antlr-interest] "Language design patterns" book available in beta

Stan rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 4 18:50:45 PDT 2009

+1 reader for volume 2

Sent from my iPhone

On 04 Jun 2009, at 15:28, ugol <ugo.landini at gmail.com> wrote:

ha! Yeah, we don't want to create a very intimidating huge book though.

I know what you mean. as I started this interpreter chapter, I felt
like I  could finally start the book! I had gone through all of the
preliminary material.  Readers could parse, build an intermediate
representation, walk trees, track and resolve symbols, and do semantic
analysis such as static type checking.

If you really run out of pages, just publish additional material on
the site... but limitating the most interesting part of the book is
crazy!!!!!

--
uL

Pragmatist