[antlr-interest] String template use in Java w/tree grammar

Bill Andersen andersen at ontologyworks.com
Fri Jun 5 10:32:12 PDT 2009

Folks..

I have a tree grammar set up with template output.  Now I'm ready to
integrate it with the parser that produces the AST and generate text.

Question is, what do I need to do in Java to make the generated tree
parser code aware of my defined template groups?   Is it just a call
to setTemplateLib(StringTemplateGroup templateLib)?   I couldn't find
that in the documentation -- only found it in the generated java from
my AST parser.

	.bill

Bill Andersen
Ontology Works, Inc. (www.ontologyworks.com)