[antlr-interest] "Language design patterns" book available in beta

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:40:21 PDT 2009

Glad to hear the book is meeting your expectations. I only have about
80 pages left and I just consumed 26 of those four the first of the
interpreter chapters. doh!

If I have to skimp to make it into only 350 pages, where should I be
terse? should I skip patterns or should I include the full source code
for the pattern and a less verbose description?

Ter