[antlr-interest] Thanks

J. Stephen Riley Silber jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 11:35:54 PDT 2009

Wow, Christian, tell me how you convinced your company to let you do this.  I tried to get a company to use a DSL to make their custom app development about 50 times more efficient, but to no avail.  They literally thought things like "inventing a human-usable language" was impossible, and instead make their developers code in a crappy XML tree editor.  ugh.

Yes, ANTLR is da bomb.  I look forward to using StringTemplate now, too.  :-)