[antlr-interest] ANTLR Support in Netbeans

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jun 12 11:01:04 PDT 2009

For those of you who like me, use Netbeans for Java projects, if you
have not spotted it already, I highly recommend the latest version of
the ANTLR plugin available through the Netbeans plugin menu option or
from here:

http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=14444

The author has done a great job with this latest update, even to the
point of colorizing the Java code in actions. ANTLRWorks is still the
debugging tool but if you have lots of Java to go with your grammars,
then this is a really excellent plugin while you are working in your
project.

Jim