[antlr-interest] Can ANTLR generated Parser or Lexer in C lanuage works on unicode input?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Jun 22 08:16:20 PDT 2009

Yes. Use the 16 bit input stream. You will have to convert some
encoding such as utf8 using the built in rintsime routines. Next
release I plan to provide a universal input stream where you just say
what the encoding is and the size in bytes.

Internally ANTLR operres on 32 bit integers so it is all covered

Jim