[antlr-interest] PL/SQL grammar

Markus Müller Markus.Mueller at 34DataBanking.ch
Wed Jun 24 00:30:32 PDT 2009

Hi there,
this is my first posting to this list, and I'm not sure if this the right place for my question... But anyway:
Does anyone has experience with the PL/SQL grammar provided on the ANTLR grammar list?
When doing a "check grammar" there is one warning (ok...) and also an error (something like "ID DOT ID DOT ID DOT... : cannot determine how to continue", beginning in the sql_statement >> expr_expr >> function_call etc.).
Is this because of the ANTLR version or is this an error in the grammar? Does any one know a fix for that, or is there another PL/SQL grammar out there? Asking google delivers only a few hits, most of them not really what I'm looking for...
Thanks,
Markus