[antlr-interest] how to safe space - small comment on book "Language Design Patterns"

Stefan Wachter Stefan.Wachter at gmx.de
Wed Jun 24 02:57:26 PDT 2009

Hi Mister Parr,

reading the very informative ebook "Language Design Patterns" I found it
a little bit repetitive that the patterns are referenced all the time in
the same way:

Pattern <PatternNo>, <Name of Pattern>, on page <PageNo>.

I suggest to shorten these references because they really are a waste of
space and make reading somewhat exhausting. The book has a table of
contents where a reader easily can find the referenced patterns.

Best regards,

Stefan