[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR without Java

Elnur Cabarov elnur.j at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:38:20 PDT 2009

Thanks a lot to you all. I didn't expect so much help :)

Normally end-users wouldn't be writing grammars -- grammar writing
> is a complicated business. :)

You're right, normally the won't, but they will be able if want to add extra
functionality :)
In fact the program is intented for advanced users, such as developers and
architects

It'll take me some time to try out your solutions

Thanks again

Elnur Cabarov