[antlr-interest] Newby question

fridi70 at gmx.de fridi70 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 29 08:50:10 PDT 2009

I have a grammar file in which a text file structure and a complete logic (basic like with if-then-else etc) is described in.
Because of it's complexity, I would like to extract a separate grammar for "logic". So I want one grammar for the file (header, footer...) and an additional grammar for the logic only.

How can I achive this and how do I concatinate thoose 2 grammars?

Thanks in advance
  fridi

start
	: file;