[antlr-interest] Suppress output of org.antlr.runtime.tree.TreeRewriter

Stefan Bischof stefan.bischof at deri.org
Tue Jun 30 04:27:35 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I'm currently using a rewriting tree grammar (rewrite=true, filter=true)
which means my parser is extending org.antlr.runtime.tree.TreeRewriter.

I want to feed output of my program directly to another program with an
unnamed pipe | on the command line. Unfortunately that's not possible
now because the TreeRewriter shows every rewriting on stdout (like a ->
b).

So, is there a possibility to suppress this output (yes, it's using
System.out.println)?

regards
Stefan Bischof