[antlr-interest] Suppress output of org.antlr.runtime.tree.TreeRewriter

Viktor Lioutyi Viktor_Lioutyi at i2.com
Tue Jun 30 07:21:49 PDT 2009

Hi Stefan,

ANTLR comes with the source code. For issues like this I created patch.jar file with small fixes to ANTLR and put on a classpath before ANTLR jar files. For ANTLR 3.1.3 this output is in antlr-3.1.3/runtime/Java/src/main/java/org/antlr/runtime/tree/TreeRewriter.java, method

    public Object applyOnce(Object t, fptr whichRule) {

Thanks,
Viktor