[antlr-interest] Guidance sought on use of Maven and Eclipse

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jun 30 08:27:15 PDT 2009

Sam Barnett-Cormack wrote:

1) Ignore eclipse to start with;
2) Read: www.antlr.org/antlr3-maven-plugin
3) When you can type mvn install then integrate with eclipse
4) To integrate with eclipse you find the docs on the maven eclipse
plugin and follow the instructions to generate an eclipse project. I
have never found it to be so great at doing this, but Eclipse fans have
better mileage. I use netbeans as it understands Maven without having to
get Maven to produce a project and so on, you just open the directory
with the pom.xml as a project.

Jim