[antlr-interest] Can ANTLR be used for renaming a method or class/interface and all its invocations/references ?

Laurent Caillette laurent.caillette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:10:02 PST 2009

Sun's Jackpot offers an API for doing that. But it seems designed to
run as a NetBeans plugin. If you need to apply your changes as a kind
of batch in a headless environnment, fooling NetBeans could become a
hard job. If you need a fine customization of the renaming, Jackpot
looks ok for you.

http://jackpot.netbeans.org/docs/index.html