[antlr-interest] Checking composite grammars with ANTLRworks

Andreas Meyer andreas.meyer at smartshift.de
Wed Mar 18 06:56:30 PDT 2009

Ok, one can easily set ANTLR options from within ANTLRworks (didnt see
it, sorry!), to generate code using ANTLRworks. But still, this does not
help visualizing the ambiguity :-/ The console shows the same error as
the command line version from ANTLR, but it seems to be ignored by
ANTLRworks ....

Andreas