[antlr-interest] C# runtime for ANTLR 3.1.3

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 04:09:29 PDT 2009

> You should compile the CSharp runtime in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008.
> That's the one used by the CSharp2 target. The "target" refers to what
> you put in the grammar's options section - if you use CSharp2 then the
> generated code will make use of some C# 2.0 features, but extends the
> same runtime classes as the CSharp target, hence the shared "runtime"
> library.
>
> Sam

What's strange is that I created the runtime package already. It is btw uploaded in the runtime/csharp/distro directory. Nonetheless it should have been available on the website. Ter, did you forget to push the distro directories?

Johannes

Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb