[antlr-interest] Documenting grammars

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Mon Mar 23 10:44:47 PDT 2009

Why not create our own format that properly describes grammars?

We could group them by the Tokens file they reference to cover
lexer/parser/tree parser combinations. Documentation could include
formatted/highlighted rule text, comments, DFA statistics, and
thumbnails of the various rule diagrams linked to full-size versions.

Sam (Harwell)