[antlr-interest] [3.1.1] ANTLR3_MIN_TOKEN_TYPE define possibly incorrect

Sven Van Echelpoel sven.van.echelpoel at empolis.com
Tue Mar 24 02:04:52 PDT 2009

[...]
> > It looks to me that this define actually should be:
> >
> > #define ANTLR3_MIN_TOKEN_TYPE ANTLR3_TOKEN_UP + 1
> >
> > or am I missing something?
> >
> > Sven
> Yes, it probably supposed to be that, but it isn't actually used
> anywhere any more. I have changed it though.
Well, I'm using it now or I wouldn't have noticed it :-) But maybe I
shouldn't and there's a better way of doing it. I'm trying to figure out
that the node returned by LT( 1 ) is a valid node (one of the nodes
created by my grammar). So I check that the type >=
ANTLR3_MIN_TOKEN_TYPE

Would that be correct?