[antlr-interest] 3.1.3 only accepts *.g extensions

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Tue Mar 24 23:18:27 PDT 2009

I use .g3 for all my V3 grammars, including all the ones in the C# port
of the Tool, so I already implemented support for multiple extensions.
You can use similar code to offer flexibility to the allowed extensions.

However, in the particular use in the Tool (filtering after graph
sorting), I believe the file extension is a poor filter. Don't the
command line arguments contain the grammar names you want to process,
and you could filter on that?

Sam