[antlr-interest] ANTLR website vs Firefox

Peter C. Chapin pcc482719 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:23:00 PDT 2009

I've noticed that, for some reason, the ANTRL web site seems to misbehave
in my Firefox (v3.0.7). Specifically many of the images don't download (I
get "Waiting for www.antlr.org" indefinitely) and I've also had similar
problems downloading some files. When this occurs, I load the same pages
in IE7 and they work fine. I wouldn't think much about it except that it
is very consistent. I do notice that all the images that cause me problems
are *.gif files.

None of my Firefox plug-ins seem relevant. I tried disabling AdBlock Plus
but that did not help.

Has anyone else observed this effect?

Peter