[antlr-interest] 3.1.3 only accepts *.g extensions

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 12:00:07 PDT 2009

At 04:16 26/03/2009, Jim Idle wrote:
 >That is indeed a bug, though since we changed some internals,
there
 >is no real need not to use .g any more too be honest. I changed
the
 >VS rules files some time ago. I will take a look at this as it
must
 >be an oversight (probably on my part when I changed things for
the
 >Maven plugin).

I thought that one of the reasons for the alternate extensions was
that the VS rule files (among other things) needed the extension
in order to work out which output files would be produced from a
given grammar file (which in turn lets it know whether it needs to
recompile or not).  Isn't that still the case?