[antlr-interest] Reg the Debug option in ANTLR-Works

jevitha jevitha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:00:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

    I had not cleared the text area while i was giving the file as
input. The problem was solved when i cleared the text area and gave
the input file. Thanks for the solution.

Feature suggestion:  In the next version of AntlrWorks, probably you
can choose to clear the text area automatically when the file option
is selected for input.

Thanks,
Jevitha