[antlr-interest] GUnit and Maven

Tilman Bender tbender at stud.hs-heilbronn.de
Tue Mar 31 09:56:38 PDT 2009

Dear List,

I am doing a project with ANTLR and Maven2.
 From what I found out so far there is no GUnit-functionality (be it
JUnit Test-Generation or direct invocation of GUnit)  for maven right
now.
I already mailed with Jim Idle concering the state of GUnit in the
antlr3-maven-plugin and learned that there is a patch to the old version
of the maven-plugin waiting in the queue.

So while the functionality is not directly built into the plugin I
would like to know if anybody
has a workaround for invoking GUnit in an automated maven-build, e.g.
via some call to an ANT-Script or something. If you have please
let me know.

Sorry, if this is not the proper list for such discussion, but I could
not find more project information on GUnit or the antlr3-maven-plugin
apart from the wiki-pages.

kind regards

Tilman Bender
Student des Software Engineering