[antlr-interest] C# code generation errors

Bill Steer steerr at bellsouth.net
Fri May 1 11:32:17 PDT 2009

I've now found four errors in the generation of the C# code for my grammar:

1. A statement is missing a semicolon
2. A statement is missing a cast from IList to ArrayList
3. A statement contains "Convert.toInt32" instead of "Convert.ToInt32"
4. An exception variable is "eee1" but it is referenced in the 'catch'
block as "eee"

Attached is the grammar (certainly not guaranteed to be correct!) that
generates the errors.

Do I need to do anything else to report the errors?

Bill