[antlr-interest] New Maven artifacts, some fixes, buidlable source

Hugo Leeney hugo.leeney at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:13:03 PDT 2009

> Finally today, I have corrected the build of the source code collection
> jars. You can always find the latest executable jar of ANTLR (java -jar
> xxx.jar t.g) and the latest buildable source code at this permalink:
>
> http://antlr.org/hudson/job/ANTLR_Tool_Daily/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.antlr$antlr-master/
>
> Similarly these artifacts are copied in to: http://antlr.org/download
>
> antlr-master-3.1.4-SNAPSHOT-completejar.jar
> antlr-master-3.1.4-SNAPSHOT-src.jar

The master build works great! I've two notions that I'm not sure make
sense but I'll throw them out there anyway..

1) That a master build could exist with all targets included.
2) That using the master build you could assemble the lib directory
that you would normally see in an Antlr distro.

I can imagine that there are reasons why these are annoying and
illogical to do. I can also imagine that it might make life easier for
lazy people like me :), people benevolent enough to try help lazy
people like me on the mailing list and people close to the project but
who have no clue about the build process/maven. Then again maybe not.

Anyway, thanks very much!