[antlr-interest] Recursive not supposed behaivor when finding EOF

Marwan Ajraoui marwan.alephn at gmail.com
Fri May 8 05:28:18 PDT 2009

Thanks for your advise. I did try adding the EOF in my grammar, and
still getting the same error. This problem is really strange, I can
not stop of thinking what could be the problem.

When i pass input file with errors, the Lexer and Parser do their work
properly, but once I pass a correct file, I get the mentioned error.

cheers and thanks again,

Marouane

2009/5/8 Michael <micha-1 at fantasymail.de>:
> Am Friday 08 May 2009 11:58:00 schrieb Marwan Ajraoui:
>> Hi there;
>>
>> I'm getting a strange error form a parser. I have defined a grammar,
>> wich contains these rules;
>>

>> decl_codigo :  decl_libreria decl_program
>
> does it work with:
> decl_codigo :  decl_libreria decl_program EOF
>

> I think you should  include the EOF token into your grammar.
>
> cheers,
>  Michael

Marouane