[antlr-interest] some difficuilties with C runtime building

Yurushkin Michael wotker at rambler.ru
Wed May 13 03:24:39 PDT 2009

Good day.
I have some problems with C runtime.
1) At first, when I try to load C.sln, VS2008 says that "associated source
control plug-in is not installed on this computer. Source control will be
disabled for this project". What plug-in I need to install (I haven't seen
something about it in runtime docs) and how?
2) Release version isn't complied:
Output Window
Compiling...
antlr3encodings.c
antlr3debughandlers.c
antlr3cyclicdfa.c
antlr3convertutf.c
antlr3commontreenodestream.c
antlr3commontreeadaptor.c
antlr3commontree.c
Compiling...
antlr3commontoken.c
antlr3collections.c
.\src\antlr3collections.c(1383) : error C2220: warning treated as error -
no 'object' file generated
.\src\antlr3collections.c(1383) : warning C4100: 'sizeHint' : unreferenced
formal parameter
antlr3bitset.c
antlr3basetreeadaptor.c
antlr3basetree.c
3) Is it possible to build using VS2005 express edition?