[antlr-interest] some difficuilties with C runtime building

Nick Vlassopoulos nvlassopoulos at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:52:01 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

To my understanding, the reason you get this error is that a warning
(unreferenced variable in function body - C4100) is treated as an error
because of the "Treat Errors as Warnings" switch. You can disable this from
the Project properties -> "General C/C++ options" (at least that's where the
option is in VS Express).
I have only build the C libraries using the VS Express Edition and gcc so I
don't know if there is an issue with VS2005.

Best Regards,

Nikos