[antlr-interest] Hello All--Problems with ANTLR Works

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Sun May 24 04:56:43 PDT 2009

> I am in a class using ANTLR Works. My operating system is Windows XP Home
> edition.  I tried creating a simple grammar file and I was able to
> generate
> the code.
>

> grammar T;
>
> /**match things like "call foo;"*/
>
> r              :               'call' ID ';' {System.out.println("invoke"
> +
> $ID.text);};

> WS         :               (' ' | '\n' | '\r')+ {$channel=HIDDEN;};
>

> However, when I tried to debug I got two errors. I have pasted them below:
>

> When I tried to do the first debug I got the error below: Cannot launch
> the
> debugger. Time-out waiting to connect the remote parser.

It may be possible that ANTLRworks uses a different default port than the runtime (there was a mixup). Try changing the port to 49153 until the next version comes out.

Johannes

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02