[antlr-interest] Hello All--Problems with ANTLR Works

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Sun May 24 02:41:35 PDT 2009

At 19:18 24/05/2009, Bryan S Follins wrote:
>When I tried to do the first debug I got the error below: Cannot
>launch the debugger. Time-out waiting to connect the remote
>parser.

Are you using Debug or Debug Remote?

Debug will run the parser in debug mode directly.  Debug Remote
will try to connect to an existing parser (compiled for debugging)
that you are running separately.  The error you mention above
sounds like it's trying to Debug Remote...

>Also got an "Error 2."

Any more details than that?