[antlr-interest] Unnecessary Java output file diffs

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle at att.net
Wed May 27 06:50:45 PDT 2009

> > There are quite a few ways to deal with this of course.
> Personally, I
> > think we should go with 'quantum' tokens and am trying to get some
> > time to implement it in a test branch before the ANTLR
> conference in a few weeks.
>
> That sounds interesting. What do you mean by quantum tokens?
>
> Martin

He means tokens that simultaneously exhibit both terminal-like and
non-terminal-like behavior, only "deciding" which one when actually
observed, in a process known as "tokenfunction collapse".

Me += 10 Physics Nerd Points.  += 1,000,000 points if that's actually what
he meant.

;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle