[antlr-interest] Difference between v and v.st

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Nov 3 20:51:20 PST 2009

The += implies a List of what you gather from the rule call but p=
refers to the return type of the rule. In the template youbwill
iterate the list but not the return from the rule. ST will take any
Object and expect you to reference it correctly on the template. So
you can use += on a single rule call and end up with a list of one
object. The usage tends to fall out from the natural form if the rule
calls. Best is to experiment and look at the generated code :)

Jim