[antlr-interest] Strange bug in ANTLR version higher than 3.1.2

FranklinChen at cmu.edu FranklinChen at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 4 17:46:20 PST 2009

My apologies!  I just noticed that the README file I put into the
archive had not been updated with a save from my editor buffer, and is
missing the description of the error I was reporting.  Here is the
missing text:

Some code used to work with ANTLR 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 but doesn't work
with 3.1.3 or 3.2.

Change ANTLR_JAR to the appropriate path.

Do "make clean; make run" to do the test.

3.1.1 and 3.1.2 work, but 3.1.3 and higher result in a strange failure
in the tree parser:

ExprTreeParser.g: node from line 1:12 mismatched tree node: PHO expecting <UP>

--
Franklin