[antlr-interest] Any doc on syntax diagrams?

Tony.Gray at ca.schneider-electric.com Tony.Gray at ca.schneider-electric.com
Wed Nov 11 10:35:40 PST 2009

Thanks for the reply Jim, I've been reading up on NFAs and went through
the wiki page.  I guess my problem isn't with the NFA
concepts (though I surely have much to learn) as with the specifics of the
diagrams shown in AntlrWorks - I still don't
understand which entities those numbers are supposed to correspond to.

Are they state numbers?  It sort of looks like the negative ones are in
the parser and the positive ones are in the lexer.

Sorry for being dense,

Tony.