[antlr-interest] [C Target] How to skip a whole sub-tree (not just a token)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sat Nov 14 22:38:55 PST 2009

I think I have said more than a few times now that this will be fixed up for 3.2.1 - I thought I had fixed it for 3.2. Sorry it is really useless - sigh. For what it's worth, I think that you are going about this incorrectly, and that's why you are having problems beyond the '.' bug - probably your code is really useless - no offence though right?

Jim