[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks debugger: Class not found exception ?

gary mazzaferro garym at oedata.com
Mon Nov 16 08:53:16 PST 2009

Hi,

I was attempting to run the antlrwork debugger, I bumped into a "Class not
found exception". I've tried reconfiguring the paths, with no success. The
only searches reported for a similar problem pertain to eclipse. I suspect
I'm missing something very obvious.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I'm running vista enterprise x64 and JRE 1.6.00.07

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: __Test__
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: __Test__
Could not find the main class: __Test__.  Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"
cheers,
gary