[antlr-interest] ST visualizer GUI prototype

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Nov 28 12:25:56 PST 2009

well, that was easy. 5 or 6 hours cutting/pasting from web and I have
an initial prototype ST viewer.  It shows tree of template evals on
left, template eval stack on lower left, attributes to the right of
that, output on top right, and template pattern on lower right.  As
you click around templates, the various displays update.

Next I need to reverse it so you can click in output to find which
template generated it.  Also, I am tracking what code sets attributes
and creates St instances.  I'm going to patch that in so it can show
you where in your code everything originated.

Uh, like, cool. 2 snapshots enclosed.  Ugly but functional at this
point.

So easy, not sure if it's worth a serialization protocol to handle C#
and Python...takes a day to build the GUI and it's easier playing with
real ST objects in the native language.

Ter