[antlr-interest] MSBUILD/Vs2008

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Oct 7 11:15:12 PDT 2009

Has anyone worked out the exact configuration for MSBUILD instructions for adding in to csproj files in VS2008 with the C# target? The Wiki version may have worked fine for VS2005 but in VS2008 it does not encapsulate dependencies properly and the .cs files get compiled before the .g files, which means you have to build twice. Also, it does not cover 'clean' and 'rebuild' etc. I suspect that this is easy to work out for someone that already knows MSBUILD well, but I don't and don't particularly want to spend the time doing so right now ;-)

Cheers,

Jim