[antlr-interest] MSBUILD/Vs2008

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Oct 9 15:01:19 PDT 2009

VS is pretty good at just allowing you to exclude file from source code while making them part of the project, I do it all the time. Add to the project, select source control, select remove from source control. Then take a look at the project file to see how it annotates it - I would think that MSBUILD can do that without having to name the files in advance? Or no?

Why does everyone think it is such a good idea to configure build tools with XML? It's a bloody stupid idea.

Jim