[antlr-interest] Learning ANTLR

C. Mundi cmundi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:58:59 PDT 2009

You may want both at once.  The new book emphasizes concepts with
examples implemented using antlr.  The old book is all about the antlr
tool.  My advice: get the new book.  If you're really jazzed about
what's in it, then you'll get the first book.  Terence and his
publisher might like you to buy both books at once...good for the
economic recovery.  :)