[antlr-interest] [C target] can't debug parser

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Oct 25 03:16:42 PDT 2009

It is possibly out of sync with the debugging protocol. The 3.2.1 release is intended to be a 'target sync up' release to catch up with everything that was put in 3.2 for the release. I will make sure that debugging in C is working in that release. However, I have always found it at least as useful to debug the generated C code directly.

Jim