[antlr-interest] Can somebody give me the very simplest example of grammar to AST to StringTemplate output

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:59:31 PDT 2009

 Dear Jim, I like your sense of humour! You'll probably be annoyed that I
already took the time read the book before I checked my email for your
message because I didn't think anyone would reply. I wasn't asking anybody
to read the manual, just if someone knew it off-hand. It would have saved me
time 3 days ago but I guess my reading the book is now knowledge for the
"bank". Still I think and hope somebody new to language translation will be
helped by your simple example. Truly grateful, N