[antlr-interest] java control flow graph from AST

Naimal Khan hina.david at live.com
Fri Sep 18 04:45:10 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm all new to parsing a language. I need to develop a static analysis tool for my research for source code analysis of java. I'm using ANTLR for parsing and generating AST.  Now I need to  generate a CFG from an AST? I wonder, is there any tool, library or algorithm available that can help me in this.
thanks,
Hina

check out the rest of the Windows Live™.
More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox.
 More than messages