[antlr-interest] new tree pattern matching facility

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Sep 23 12:29:44 PDT 2009

On 09/23/2009 12:01 PM, C. Mundi wrote:
> So does this mean that the java and C targets are current with ANTLR 3.2?
>
> Thanks!

I will provide and update shortly once I release the jars, but C target
and Java target will be a real 3.2 release, other targets may not be.
The C target will not have all the tree matching stuff that is in the
Java version for the book, but will have bug fixes and improved @after,
finally, catch handling (though I don't think it is perfect in the case
of backtracking parsers). Also, a performance improvement for
complicated parsers in C target.

More later,

Jim