[antlr-interest] Time-out waiting to connect to the remote parser

Mark Boylan boylan.mark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 07:44:43 PDT 2009

Hi Ter!

I'm using the latest automatic install of the IntelliJ IDEA plugin.

At first, I tried changing the ports. After a few attempts, I set it
back to 49100 and just concentrated on trying to get it to work by
killing the process that was holding that port open each time. So, I'm
99% sure that I didn't have them mixed up.

I just started using the interpreter instead. But, few hours later, I
discovered that the debugger was working again, and it's been fine
ever since.