[antlr-interest] Referencing/Using antlr3 python runtime directly instead of via python setup.py install?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Mon Sep 28 13:01:07 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any examples of how to reference the antlr3 python
runtime code directly from a python script calling an antlr-generated
parser?

It doesn't have to be complex (setting an environment variable will do
if there's a way), I'm just looking for something that works so I can
exercise my own antlr parser dabblings.  I want to avoid touching
system python defaults so I don't disrupt others, run on systems I
don't necessarily have sudo/root access to, and be able to quickly
test across multiple platforms (Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X).

This is for a little pet project of mine called xmleda; see http://xmleda.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xmleda/trunk/antlr/

Thanks!

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed"
-- William Gibson