[antlr-interest] StringTemplate to generate Grammar docs?

Jonathan Claggett jonathan at claggett.org
Mon Sep 28 15:10:37 PDT 2009

Hello,

Would there exist a StringTemplate that works with the ANTLRv3.g file to
generate HTML (or at least plain text) documentation from a grammar file?
Ideally, it would print just the EBNF rules and tokens (i.e., it would NOT
print the actions, labels, imaginary tokens or rewrites).

I'm brand new to the world of ANTLR which will be my official reason for why
I missed the link to this tool on the website ;-)

Regards,

Jonathan