[antlr-interest] Parsing Large Files

Marcin Rzeźnicki marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:02:14 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Kumar, Amitesh
<Amitesh.Kumar at standardbank.com> wrote:

> But my general issue is that not all my data is a simple CSV file some
> will be multi line records. Hence I didn't want to keep a record of the
> tokens.
> Any ideas . By the way thanks for your reply.

Hi
You can easily implement your own TokenStream that is optimized for
your use case eg. does not try to keep everything in one big array. If
you explore this possibility, you will quickly discover that it is
very easy thing to do and test. Hope it helps.

--
Greetings
Marcin Rzeźnicki