[antlr-interest] FW: C example error

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Apr 2 08:20:14 PDT 2010

1) Because I am very busy;
2) Because it is a warning not an error and is not stopping you doing anything;
3) Because it isn't specific to the C target as 10 seconds of investigation would have shown you;
4) Because you can use antlr.markmail.org and find the question answered a number of times;
5) Because you aren't paying me;
6) If you posted it 3 times and I did not answer, perhaps this tells you something about the question;

Does that answer your question?

Jim